April 30- May 4, 2018
Kindergarten will have a fun and busy time this week! Below is a list of this week’s activities and ALL events through the end of the year!
- Stephen Fite Concert: The kindergarten classes will be traveling to Ada this Tuesday, May 1st to attend a Steven Fite concert. Cost of the concert is $6 and the money is due Tuesday. After the concert we will eat lunch at Wintersmith Park and play (weather permitting) before returning to school for our normal dismissal procedures. Sack lunches will be provided by the school.
- Little Indian Track and Field Day is Thursday, May 3rd. Please make sure your child wears comfortable clothing, tennis shoes only, and lots of sunscreen because we will be outside all day! (9:30-2:00)
- Kindergarten Classroom Awards: We will have an Awards Ceremony for the students in our classroom on May 8th at 1:30pm.This will allow me to showcase each student and let them know how special they are! Parents/Grandparents are invited to attend!!
- Super Kids Day: The elementary will have a fun filled “water day” on Thursday, May 10th. Be sure to send water clothes to school with your child. Girls are allowed to wear swimsuits but MUST wear shorts and shirts over their suit. Boys are welcome to wear swim trunks and t-shirts. Don’t forget to send an extra set of dry clothes, sun screen and a towel!! (10:00-2:00)
- Behavior Honor Roll Trip to Camp Bond: Students who HAVE NOT had discipline issues resulting in a trip to the office, have earned a fun day at Camp Bond, on Monday, May 14th. Please make sure your child wears comfortable clothing, tennis shoes only, and lots of sunscreen because we will be outside all day! (9:00-2:00)
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR KINDERGARTEN IS MONDAY, MAY 14TH!
Focus for the Week Important Dates & Events
Literacy – Daily 5/(al-all) review May 1st – Stephen Fite Concert $6
Math – Subtraction May 3rd – Track & Field Day (9:30-2:00)
Theme –Life Cycles May 4th, 11th - No School
May 8th – Classroom Awards (1:30)
May 9th – Celebration Assembly
May 10th – Super Kids Day (10:00-2:00)
May 14th – Behavior Honor Roll @ Camp Bond (9:00-2:00)
May 14th – Last Day of School for KDG