- Seventh and Eighth Grade students will enroll June 30, 2015
- Fifth and Sixth Grade students will enroll July 1, 2015.
- Enrollment both days will be from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- All students enrolling must provide proof of residency, that is, a copy of an electric bill, gas bill, landline phone bill, county tax assessor's statement or rental agreement in the parent/guardian's name.
- Parents whose children are new to the Tishomingo School District should bring a birth certificate, shot record, and CDIB card, if applicable, to enrollment.
If there are questions, please call 580-371-3602 or 580-371-9294.
- PK, KG, and 1st Grade students will enroll Tuesday, July 14, 2015
- ALL students will need to be enrolled, whether new or returning, including ALL preschoolers that may or may not have attended preschool screening in April.
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Grade students will enroll Wednesday, July 15, 2015
- All enrollment for both days will take place in the school cafeteria from 9 am to 3 pm.
- EVERY student must have a copy of their birth certificate and shot record on file to be able to enroll, along with your proof of residency showing that you live within our district (EX: utility bill, cable bill, tax records, lease agreement, etc).
- If your child has a CDIB, please bring a copy of that as well.
- To expedite the enrollment process, feel free to click on the "Elementary Enrollment Packet" link, print the forms, fill them out, and bring the completed forms to enrollment on your child's designated day.
For any questions, feel free to call Melissa Ferguson or Traci Davis at 580-371-2548.
Welcome to Tishomingo Public Schools website. We hope you find our site helpful and encourage you to visit frequently for continual updates. Our children are our most precious resource and our goal as educators is to teach the value of an education as well as provide a foundation of learning that will prepare them to become successful members of our community. We invite you to participate in your child’s educational journey as they strive to attain their goals. We look forward to a bright and successful school year!
Kevin Duncan, Superintendent
Please complete the Tishomingo Public Schools E-Note Signup
on the left to receive important Tishomingo Schools updates.
The E-Notes can be received by text message or email.
*(Please do not enter spaces or dashes on mobile number)*